1st Exam - Key - CHEM 131 Exam Wednesday, March 4, 2009...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–3. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
CHEM 131 Exam Wednesday, March 4, 2009 4:15 pm –6:15 pm Student Name: ___________________________________ Student ID N°: ______________ Instructions : 1. Please read the following text. By writing your name and student ID at the top of this page you are agreeing to accept these rules for taking this exam. “I pledge that I have neither received nor offered any unauthorized assistance during the completion of this exam.” Any incident will be reported to the Student Affairs Office . 2. Spend a few minutes to read through the whole paper carefully. 3. The questions have varying points, as shown in the table below. Plan the use of your time carefully so that you will be able to work on all the questions in the allotted time. 4. This exam paper has 6 total pages, numbered 1 to 6. You are also provided a data sheet. Please do not write on the data sheet. For full credit on the problems, you must show all work , and if applicable, give the answer to the correct number of significant figures . Points Possible Score Points Possible Score Question 1 8 Question 7 8 Question 2 4 Question 8 6 Question 3 10 Question 9 15 Question 4 7 Question 10 10 Question 5 9 Question 11 15 Question 6 8 Total Score 100 1
Background image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
1. A silver coin has a mass of 26.73 g and contains 90.0% by mass of silver, the remaining 10.0% is copper. Today, silver sells for 19.50 dirham per troy ounce (1 troy ounce equals 31.1 g). Calculate how many silver coins are required to obtain 1000. dirham of silver. coins
Background image of page 2
Image of page 3
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

This note was uploaded on 02/18/2010 for the course UNKNOWN 596 taught by Professor Po during the Spring '10 term at PA Culinary.

Page1 / 6

1st Exam - Key - CHEM 131 Exam Wednesday, March 4, 2009...

This preview shows document pages 1 - 3. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online