de_exam review3 - REVIEW SHEET FOR EXAM 3 The third exam is...

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: REVIEW SHEET FOR EXAM 3 The third exam is worth 50 points and will consist of 35 multiple choice questions and a 15 point essay question. These questions will cover all material covered in class, as well as material covered in the required readings and films. Approximately 95% of the points you can earn will come from material covered in lectures. The remaining 5% will come from the readings and films. The following is a list of topics and theoretical arguments you can expect to find on the exam. Please be aware that this is merely a list of topics and theories. The list does not convey fully the need to think abstractly and critically about various theories and topics. SOME GENERAL TOPICS THAT WILL BE COVERED ON THIS EXAM INCLUDE: Marxism and Marxist theory – Marx, Engels, Bonger, Quinney (typology) White collar crime – occupational crime and corporate crime Cressey’s arguments about embezzlement – his method and theory Sutherland’s arguments about corporate crime Sherman Antitrust Act Enron: Smartest Guys in the Room Victimization by street crimes versus corporate crimes Correlates of Victimization Typologies of victimization – von Hentig, Schaefer Wolfgang’s precipitated homicides Lifestyles/Routine activities perspectives on victimization ...
View Full Document

{[ snackBarMessage ]}

Ask a homework question - tutors are online