Unformatted text preview: ecture Participation points (10) Read the syllabus for more info Be sure to consult the course policies as well (If you’re hoping to add, do the assignment you’ and we’ll hold your points until you have a we’ seat) • You’ll need: paper, a writing implement, your You’ your • • • • Participation 1
• Your full name (as it appears in the UA reg. system) • Your major (or major interest) • The language(s) in which you can carry on a language(s) conversation. • The language(s) in which your parents can language(s) carry on a conversation. • The language(s) in which your grandparents language(s) can carry on a conversation. • Answer this: when is a dog’s tail not a tail? dog’ very best penmanship… penmanship… • We will collect these at the end of the hour, not before.
INDV101 Fall 2007 INDV101 – Fall 2007 Course Policies
• Read your syllabus, calendar and code. • Go to the course homepage and read the course policies there. • Come to section on Friday with any questions, comments or concerns.
INDV101 – Fall 2007 You
• A total of 539 students registered as of Friday ge
– – – – – 374 of you are freshman (70%) han eir h l...
View Full Document
- Fall '07
- Grammar, disruptive behavior, Dr. Amy Fountain