Unformatted text preview: battle already. • The Third Estate proposed a method of voting by “head” rather than by order.
• This method is similar to the method of committees and sub committees in the US Congress. A genda of t he M eet ing genda
• While taxes and representation were the main points on the agenda of the Third Estate, the organization of the meeting was such that no single person could control what was discussed. • The three estates began to argue about other issues:
• • Legislative organization Separation of powers. T he Beginning of t he Nat ional Assembly A ssembly
• By this point in the conference, the Third Estate had begun to separate itself from the other two estates, both politically and socially.
• This separation birthed the National Assembly, an “assembly not of the Estate...
View Full Document