Practice Exam #1±
• ±Midterm exam #1 will be held on Friday, February 21,
• Notes and calculators will not be allowed in the exam.
• You will be free to use molecular models during the exam.
• You will be given a periodic table.
• ±The exam will cover reading (Ch. 1, 2, 3.1–3.9) and lecture material
through Tuesday, February 18.
• ±Dr. Tabacco will give a review session at 7pm on Tuesday, February 18
• ±Additional suggested problems from the book (some of these were
already suggested during lecture): 1-23,25,27,34,36,37,39–43, 45–47, 2-27–
• ±For best results, take this test as if it were your exam. That way, you'll
know which areas need extra work before you get to the real exam.