This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: 0306-250
Assembly Language Programming
1. Convert each of the following decimal integers into its natural binary equivalent.
2. Convert the following natural binary integer into its decimal equivalent: 1010110.
3. Perform the following binary addition: 10100 + 00111.
4. Perform the following hexadecimal addition: $66 + $75.
5. Suppose that P = 123416, and Q = ABEF16. In 16-bit hexadecimal arithmetic, calculate the
value of the following expressions.
a. P + Q
b. P - Q
6. Perform the following decimal subtraction operations in 8-bit two’s complement arithmetic.
In addition, indicate whether or not arithmetic overflow occurs.
a. (+25) - (-11)
b. (-62) - (+49) Page 1 of 1 ...
View Full Document
- Fall '10