Unformatted text preview: By taking vitamin and mineral supplements, your body gets the nutrients that your body needs to thrive and fight disease. You would have to take an awful lot more than any available multivitamin to get to toxic levels of any vitamin. Only the fat soluble vitamins such as vitamins A, D, E and K can be taken in toxic doses. These you could overdose on if you swallowed a whole bottle. No known multivitamin on the market comes anywhere close to toxic levels of any vitamin or mineral taking only one a day as recommended. Everyone should be taking a multivitamin everyday, as our food supply is depleted of many of the vitamins and minerals we need. Our soils that grow the food are sadly striped on many nutrients we need to stay healthy....
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 05/07/2010 for the course ACCOUNTING SCI241 taught by Professor Professor during the Spring '10 term at University of Phoenix.
- Spring '10