Syllabus_IAP-2010

Syllabus_IAP-2010 - 18.02A Second Half: IAP 2010 Text:...

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
18.02A Second Half: IAP 2010 Text: Simmons: Calculus with Analytic Geometry, second edition (McGraw-Hill) 18.02A Supplementary Notes (CopyTech, basement Bldg. 11). Lectures: M-F 12-1 in 54-100. John Bush Rm. 2-346 Phone: 3-4387 [email protected] Office hours: TBA Recitations: TR 10-11:30 or 2-3:30. Change section online (Stellar) or in 2-108. Web page: http://www-math.mit.edu/ bush/1802A.html Problem sets: posted on the web page. Due at 11:45am in 2-106. Returned in tuesday recitation. Exams: 1 hour Test on Jan.15. No make-ups given. 2 hour Midterm Exam on Jan.29 (covers whole 2nd half). No make-ups given. Grading: Problem sets are worth 25% in total; Test is worth 25%; Midterm Exam is worth 50%. To pass the second half, you must show a reasonable effort on at least 3 of the 4 problem sets, and pass the Midterm Exam. Final grade for 18.02A will be the average of the grades for each half; if borderline, the second half will be weighted more heavily. You must pass the second half to pass
Background image of page 1
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

This note was uploaded on 05/14/2010 for the course 18.02A 18.02A taught by Professor Johnbush during the Winter '10 term at MIT.

Ask a homework question - tutors are online