ECH4Extend - Years Employed 20 25 274,430.72 118,500.00...

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
401(k) Planning Sheet Name Sandra Oei Years Annual Income $79,000.00 $189,418.02 $94,800.00 Employee Invested 6.00% 5 31,339.47 23,700.00 Employer Match 1.00% 10 71,559.25 47,400.00 Total Percent Invested 7.00% 15 123,175.65 71,100.00 Expected Annual Return 5.00% 20 189,418.02 94,800.00
Background image of page 1
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: Years Employed 20 25 274,430.72 118,500.00 Monthly Contribution 30 383,532.52 142,200.00 Employee $395.00 35 523,549.26 165,900.00 Employer $65.83 40 703,240.96 189,600.00 Total $460.83 Future Value $189,418.02 Future Value Employee Investment...
View Full Document

Ask a homework question - tutors are online