SCI-275 WK6 CP2 - 1 Water Resource Plan The water resource...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Water Resource Plan The water resource issue discussed in the video is now an issue of species being depleted by man. The video tells the story of your average commercial fisherman in the modern day. With so much demand for consumable now days these fishermen are hunting in larger numbers than ever. Researchers say 90% of the oceans big fish are now gone and the remaining 10% does not have much time left if thing do not change. This crisis is also due to the population size; there is simply not enough fish in the ocean to feed the 6 billion people on earth and it is ridiculous to think otherwise. My plan to sustain the fish population and help assure that these resources do not become completely wiped out is to regulate the amount of fishing that occurs in the open seas. The main problem is that fishermen are free to hunt 24 hours a day 365 days a year; therefore the fish population is constantly being reduced in mass quantities. This is why the amount of fish being taken from the oceans has to be regulated and limited. For
Background image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Image of page 2
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Page1 / 2

SCI-275 WK6 CP2 - 1 Water Resource Plan The water resource...

This preview shows document pages 1 - 2. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online