PHARMACOLOGY ATI PROCTOR EXAM
1. A nurse is providing discharge dietary teaching to a client who has a something and is taking
2. the nurse is mixing regular insulin and NPH into a syringe for a client who has diabetes
3. a nurse is teaching a client who has a new prescription of Alendronate for osteoporosis. What
instructions should the nurse include?
4. a nurse is caring for a client who is postoperative following a thyroidectomy and is receiving
morphine for pain. Which of the following findings should the nurse recognize as an adverse
nurse is teaching a client who has pernicious anemia to self-administer cyanocobalamin.
6. a nurse is teaching a newly license nurse about medication reconciliation. The nurse should
instruct the newly license nurse for medication reconciliation for which of the following clients?
7. a nurse is assessing a client how received a dinoprostone gel to stimulate the cervical ripening.
Which of the following is the nurses priority?
8. a nurse is performing a return demonstration of an enoxaparin administration. Which of the
9. a nurse is assessing a client how has been taking digoxin and …… which of the following
10. a nurse is caring for a client who received neostigmine 1 hour ago and is experiencing
11. a nurse in the emergency department is reviewing a medication record for client who reports
vomiting blood. The nurse should anticipate the provider will discontinue which of the following