This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: DigiFast Cafeteria DigiFast Business Proposal Business
Why a Cafeteria would be a good Why addition to the building addition Employee moral and production • • • • More productive time at work More potential profit for the company Shorter lunch breaks Employee rewards for a job well done. Employee Rewards
• Gift cards for rewards • Buy lunch for a team Buy completing a project completing • Once a month have Once breakfast or lunch for all staff all • Provide coffee for and Provide snacks for meetings snacks Positive Effect in the Community
• Allow outside business’s to Allow use offices for meeting or classes classes • Hold learning classes for Hold employees employees • Cater events held for the Cater community community • Cater holiday events for Cater employees and people in the community the Increasing Profits and the Bottom Increasing Line Line • Employees spending money at DigiFast and not out outside Employees stores stores • Outside business’s paying for events being catered • Add on price of food being catered for special events to Add ticket prices ticket Catering Events
• Increase Profits • Cheap way of Cheap Advertising Advertising • Positive reputation in Positive the community the Cost and Profits
• • • Food costs Profits Expenses
12 10 8 6 4 2 0 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Qtr Qtr Qtr Qtr food cost profits expenses In Closing
• Cafeteria can increase Cafeteria profits profits • Cafeteria can increase Cafeteria employee moral employee • Cafeteria can enhance Cafeteria company reputation in community community References
nymag.com picture on page 2 picture www.yourrestaurants.com.au picture on page 3 picture www.ptp.uri.edu picture on page 4, www.housing.uwaterloo.ca picture picture www.housing.uwaterloo.ca on page 4 on page www.housing.uwaterloo.ca picture on page 5, www.housing.uwaterloo.ca picture www.wormwoman.compicture on page 5 on www.greaterch.com picture on page 6 www.greaterch.com picture ...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 09/03/2010 for the course UOP COM/140 taught by Professor Papadopoulus during the Spring '09 term at University of Phoenix.
- Spring '09