Project #2 IPA

Project #2 IPA - Bonds (22%) Cash (3%) Other (10%) Macro...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
1428571.43 Total (Holistic) Portfolio Total Passive Stocks 65% 43% Bonds 27% 20% Cash 3% 3% Other 5% 0% Total 100% 66% Micro Asset Allocation Total U.S. (55%) iPath Dow Jones-AIG Commodity I (DJP) - ETF 10% Rydex Russell top 50 (XLG) - ETF 20% 25% Totals 55% International (45%) Wisdom Tree DEFA (DWM) - ETF 25% iShares FTSE Dev Sm Cap ex-Nort (IFSM) - ETF 20% Totals 45% Grand Total 100% U.S. (80%) PIMCO Low Duration D (PLDDX) - MF 50% Vanguard Short Term Bond Index (VBISX) - MF 30% Totals 80% International (20%) PIMCO Foreign Bond USD Hedged D PFODX - MF 20% Grand Total 100% Fidelity Prime Fund 3% Private Equity 5% TIPS 5% Total 10% Stocks  (65%)
Background image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Background image of page 2
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: Bonds (22%) Cash (3%) Other (10%) Macro Asset Allocation Investment Portfolio(75%) Retirment Portfolio (25%) Active Total Passive Active Total Passive Active 22% 60% 60% 0% 5% 0% 5% 7% 10% 7% 3% 17% 6% 11% 0% 3% 3% 0% 0% 0% 0% 5% 0% 0% 0% 5% 0% 5% 34% 73% 70% 3% 27% 6% 21% Total Investment Retirement Annual Fee Holistic Total Passive Active Passive Active Passive Active % 7% 10% 10% 0.75% 13% 20% 20% 0.20% 16% 25% 25% 0.20% 36% 55% 55% 16% 25% 25% 0.48% 13% 20% 20% 0.50% 29% 45% 45% 65% 11% 50% 50% 0.75% 7% 30% 30% 0.19% 18% 80% 80% 4% 20% 20% 0.93% 22% 100% 100% 3% 3% 3% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 10% 5% 5% 5% 5% 100%...
View Full Document

Page1 / 2

Project #2 IPA - Bonds (22%) Cash (3%) Other (10%) Macro...

This preview shows document pages 1 - 2. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online