DoDot case - -NASDAQ a May 99 – 2500 b May 00 – 5000 c...

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
3/9/2009 People - Twin Brothers - George and John Kembel - Tony Medrano – Law - Heidi Roizen - Softbank Opportunity - Widegts a. Dots b. Pop ups c. Off Browser d. Loaded Faster - Longer use - Promises - No revenues to date - Partners - Business model? Context - Bubble – Deflating if not bursting - Business is focused in the “.com” - Financing difficulty - IPO’s pulled others way below price.
Background image of page 1
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: -NASDAQ a. May 99 – 2500 b. May 00 – 5000 c. May 01 – 3500 d. Today (3/2009) – 1268 Deals-SoftBank a. SBVC – 1.5M – 20% b. Others – 1.5M – 20% c. Total – 3M – 40% d. Pre – 4.5M e. Post – 7.5M-Menlo – 8.4M – 37.5% a. Pre – 5M b. Post - 8M c. Warrant 20% of company...
View Full Document

This note was uploaded on 09/08/2010 for the course BUS 173C at San Jose State.

Ask a homework question - tutors are online