Regional and Urban Economics
I: In English
91. The Implications of Quantity Discounted Transportation Rates on Output Effect of Spatial Price
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences
, 2010, (forthcoming)
90. Specific Commodity Taxes, Output and Location Decision under Free Entry Oligopoly, (with Ming-
The Annals of Regional Science
, 2009, (forthcoming).
89. External Economies of Scale and Optimal Plant: A Correction, (with H. Hwang and C. C. Mai),
Pacific Economic Review
, 2008, (forthcoming).
88. Effects of Price Discrimination on Output and Firm’s Location, (with Mitchell MC Chen),
Annals of Regional Science
, 2006, (forthcoming).
87. The Effects of Specific Commodity Taxes on Output and Location of Free Entry Oligopoly, (with
, Vol. 29 no. 4, 2009, 3104-3111.
86. The Tight Money Effect of Devaluation: An Alternative Interpretation of Contractionary
Journal of Applied Business and Economics
, Vol. 9 no. 4, 2009, 17-23.
85. Pollution Taxes and Location Decision under Free Entry Oligopoly, (with Hsin-I Fan),
, Vol. 29 no. 1, 2009, 244-252.
84. Launhardt’s Early Contributions to the Spatial Monopoly Model,