Unformatted text preview: Measuring the A-B Relationship Recent research indicates that the attitudes (A)
significantly predict behaviors (B) when moderating
variables are taken into account.
• Importance of the attitude
• Specificity of the attitude
• Accessibility of the attitude
• Social pressures on the individual
• Direct experience with the attitude ...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 09/17/2010 for the course MGMT 360 taught by Professor Moss during the Fall '10 term at San Jose City College.
- Fall '10