This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: The Effect of Job Satisfaction on Employee
Performance Satisfaction and Productivity
– Satisfied workers aren’t necessarily more productive.
– Worker productivity is higher in organizations with
more satisfied workers. Satisfaction and Absenteeism
– Satisfied employees have fewer avoidable absences. Satisfaction and Turnover
– Satisfied employees are less likely to quit.
– Organizations take actions to cultivate high performers
and to weed out lower performers. ...
View Full Document
- Fall '10