Unformatted text preview: The Effect of Job Satisfaction on Employee
Performance Satisfaction and Productivity
– Satisfied workers aren’t necessarily more productive.
– Worker productivity is higher in organizations with
more satisfied workers. Satisfaction and Absenteeism
– Satisfied employees have fewer avoidable absences. Satisfaction and Turnover
– Satisfied employees are less likely to quit.
– Organizations take actions to cultivate high performers
and to weed out lower performers. ...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 09/17/2010 for the course MGMT 360 taught by Professor Moss during the Fall '10 term at San Jose City College.
- Fall '10