This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: il, pp. B1,
30. (2002, August 26). Workers’ morale
sliding. The Globe and Mail, p. B11
(Reuters News Agency).
31. Chisholm, P. (2000, May 29); Galt, V.
(2003, June 4). Workers rack up
increased sick time. The Globe and
Mail, pp. C1, C3.
32. Duxbury, L., & Higgins, C. (2003).
Work–life conflict in Canada in the
new millennium: A status report.
Ottawa: Health Canada.
33. Raymer, E. (2003, April 11). Employee
loyalty enhanced through programs.
The Globe and Mail, p. E10.
34. Chisholm, P. (2001, March 5).
Redesigning work. Maclean’s, 114 (10),
35. See Bureau of Business Practice. (1992).
Profiles of Malcolm Baldrige Award
winners. Boston: Allyn & Bacon.
36. Shirouzu, N., & White, J. B. (2002,
April 1). Car makers focus on quality.
The Globe and Mail, p. B8 (reprinted
from The Wall Street Journal).
37. Shirouzu, N., & White, J. B. (2002,
38. Ansberry, C. (2002, March 27). Jobs
morph to suit rapidly changing times.
The Globe and Mail, p. C2; Hitt, M.
View Full Document