This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: ke, E. A., & Latham, G. P. (1984).
Goal setting—A motivational technique
that works. Englewood Cliffs, NJ:
49. O’Leary-Kelly, A. M., Martocchio, J. J.,
& Frink, D. D. (1994). A review of the
influence of group goals on group performance. Academy of Management
Journal, 37, 1285–1301.
50. Locke & Latham, 2002.
51. Kagitcibasi, C., & Berry, J. W. (1989).
Cross-cultural psychology: Current
research and trends. Annual Review of
Psychology, 40, 493–531.
52. Hofstede, G. (1980). Culture’s consequences: International differences in
work-related values. Beverly Hills, CA:
53. For a review, see Kagitcibasi & Berry,
54. Adler, N. J. (1992). International
dimensions of organizational behavior
(2nd ed.). Belmont, CA: Wadsworth.
55. Locke & Latham, 2002.
56. Kirkman, B. L., & Shapiro, D. L.
(1997). The impact of cultural values
on employee resistance to teams:
Toward a model of globalized self-managing work team effectiveness.
Academy of Management Review, 22,
View Full Document