This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: h
diversity as a strategic imperative. In S.
E. Jackson (Ed.), Diversity in the workplace: Human resources initiatives.
New York: Guilford Press.
21. Cox, 1993; Cox, T., Jr. (1991, May).
The multicultural organization.
Academy of Management Executive,
22. Crone, G. (1999, Feb. 18). Companies
embracing workplace diversity.
Financial Post; Galt, V. (2004, January
27). Firms excel with women in senior
ranks: Study. The Globe and Mail,
23. Koonce, R. (2001, December).
Redefining diversity. T+D, 55(12),
22–32; Galt, V. (2002, September 25).
Top women still finding barriers. The
Globe and Mail, p.B7.
24. Hartley, E. L. (1946). Problems in prejudice. New York: King’s Crown Press.
25. Alderfer, C. P., & Thomas, D. A.
(1988). The significance of race and
ethnicity for organizational behavior. In
C. L. Cooper & I. Robertson (Eds.),
International review of industrial and
organizational psychology. New York:
Wiley; Cox, T., Jr., & Nkomo, S. M.
(1990). Invisible men and w...
View Full Document