Unformatted text preview: An experiment.
Paper presented at the annual meeting
of the Academy of Management, San
Diego. 589 References
52. Levine, D. B. (1990, May 21). The
inside story of an inside trader.
Fortune, 80–89, p. 82.
53. Grover, S. L. (1993). Why profesisonals
lie: The impact of professional role
conflict on reporting accuracy.
Organizational Behavior and Human
Decision Processes, 55, 251–272.
54. Staw, B. M., & Szwajkowski, E. W.
(1975). The scarcity-munificence component of organizational environments
and the commission of illegal acts.
Administrative Science Quarterly, 20,
55. Sonnenfeld, J., & Lawrence, P. R.
(1989). Why do companies succumb to
price fixing? In K. R. Andrew (Ed.),
Ethics in practice: Managing the moral
corporation. Boston: Harvard Business
56. Ripley, A. (2002, December 30,
2002/Jan 6, 2003). The night detective.
Time, 45; Morse, J., & Bower, A.
(2002, December 30, 2002/Jan 6,
2003). The party crasher. Time, 53.
57. Hegarty & Sims, 1978; Hegarty, W. H.,
View Full Document