Unformatted text preview: nizational interfaces. Reading,
32. Robbins, 1974; also see Brown, 1983.
33. Raynal, W. & Wilson, K.A. (2001,
October 15). What about Bob?
Autoweek, p. 5.
34. Ramsay, L. (1999, March 15). Stress,
the plague of the 1990s. National Post,
p. D10. Best, P. (1999, February). All
work (Stressed to the max? Join the
club). Report on Business Magazine, 3.
35. Underwood, A., & Kalb, C. (1999,
June 14). Stress. Newsweek, 54-63.
36. DeFrank, R. S., & Ivancevich, J. M.
(1998, August). Stress on the job: An
executive update. Academy of
Management Executive, 55-66.
37. Xie, J. L., & Johns, G. (1995). Job
scope and stress: Can job scope be too
high? Academy of Management
Journal, 38, 1288-1309.
38. Cole, T. (1999, February). All the rage.
Report on Business Magazine, 50-57.
39. This model has much in common with
many contemporary models of work
stress. For a comprehensive summary
see Kahn, R. L., & Byosiere, P. (1992).
Stress in organizations. In M. D.
Dunnette & L. M. Hough (Eds.),
Handbook of industrial...
View Full Document