This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: ms, H. P., Jr. (1979).
Organizational philosophy, policies,
and objectives related to unethical decision behavior: A laboratory experiment. Journal of Applied Psychology,
58. Colby, A., & Kohlberg, L. (1987). The
measurement of moral judgment.
Volume 1: Theoretical foundations and
research validation. Cambridge:
Cambridge University Press; also see
Trevino, 1986, and Grover, 1993.
59. Victor, B., & Cullen, J. B. (1988). The
organizational bases of ethical work climates. Administrative Science
Quarterly, 33, 101–125.
60. Baucus, M. S., & Near, J. P. (1991).
Can illegal corporate behavior be predicted? An event history analysis.
Academy of Management Journal, 34,
61. Baucus & Near, 1991.
62. Sonnenfeld & Lawrence, 1989. See also
Hosmer, L. T. (1987). The institutionalization of unethical behavior. Journal of
Business Ethics, 6, 439–447.
63. Morgan, R. B. (1993). Self- and coworker perceptions of ethics and their
relationships to leadership and...
View Full Document