This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: R., & Taylor, R. N.
(1976). Decision making and problem
solving. In M. D. Dunnette (Ed.),
Handbook of industrial and organizational psychology. Chicago: Rand
4. Simon, H. A. (1957). Administrative
behavior (2nd ed.). New York: Free
5. Bazerman, M. (1990). Judgment in
managerial decision making (2nd ed.).
New York: Wiley.
6. Russo, J. E., & Schoemaker, P. J. H.
(1989). Decision traps. New York:
Doubleday; Whyte, G. (1991, August).
Decision failures: Why they occur and
how to prevent them. Academy of
Management Executive, 23–31.
7. The latter two difficulties are discussed
by Huber, G. P. (1980). Managerial
decision making. Glenview, IL: Scott,
Foresman. For further discussion of
problem identification, see Cowan, D.
A. (1986). Developing a process model
of problem recognition. Academy of
Management Review, 11, 763–776; 586 8.
9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. Kiesler, S., & Sproull, L. (1982).
Managerial response to changing environments: Perspectives on problem
sensing from so...
View Full Document