This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: : Erlbaum.
31. Judge, T. A. (1992). The dispositional
perspective in human resources
research. Research in Personnel and
Human Resources Management, 10,
32. Judge, T. A., Heller, D., & Mount, M.
K. (2002). Five-factor model of personality and job satisfaction: A metaanalysis. Journal of Applied
Psychology, 87, 530–541.
33. Judge, T. A., Bono, J. E., & Locke, E.
A. (2000). Personality and job satisfaction: The mediating role of job characteristics. Journal of Applied Psychology,
34. Weiss, H. M., & Cropanzano, R.
(1996). Affective events theory: A theoretical discussion of the structure,
causes and consequences of affective
experiences at work. Research in
Organizational Behavior, 18, 1–74.
35. Barsade, S. G. (2002). The ripple effect:
Emotional contagion and its influence 36. 37.
39. 40. 41. 42. 43. on group behavior. Administrative
Science Quarterly, 47, 644–675.
Côté, S., & Morgan, L. M. (2002). A
longitudinal analysis of the association...
View Full Document