Unformatted text preview: B., & Scott, K. S. (2003).
Are the 100 best better? An empirical
investigation of the relationship
between being a “Great place to work”
and firm performance. Personnel
Psychology, 56, 965–993.
5. Chisholm, P. (2000, May 29). What the
boss needs to know. Maclean’s,
6. Pfeffer, J. (1994). Competitive advantage through people: Unleashing the
power of the work force. Harvard
Business School Press: Boston.
7. (2000, January 17). How to succeed at
recruitment and retention. Becoming
the Employer of Choice. A Special
Interest Report Published by the Globe
and Mail, pp. E1–E2.
8. Wren, D. (1987). The evolution of
management thought (3rd ed.). New
9. For a summary of their work and relevant references, see Wren, 1987.
10. Taylor, F. W. (1967). The principles of
scientific management. New York:
11. Weber, M. (1974). The theory of social
and economic organization (A. M.
Henderson & T. Parsons, Trans.). New
York: Free Press.
12. See Wren, 1987...
View Full Document