Q2%20Phys131WI10-SOLE2%28ConPK%29

Q2%20Phys131WI10-SOLE2%28ConPK%29 - the collisions. Show...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Name ___________________________________ Student ID ____________ Score_______ last first Physics 131, WI 2010 Exam 2 Q2 Phys131WI10-SOLE2(ConPK).doc II. Goal-Line Stand [15 pts] On a touchdown attempt, a 95.0 kg running back runs toward the end zone at 3.75 m/s. A 111 kg line backer moving at 4.10 m/s meets the runner in a head-on collision and locks his arms around the runner. A. [5 pts] ) Find their velocity immediately after
Background image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Background image of page 2
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: the collisions. Show your work. B. [6 pts] Find the initial and final kinetic energies. Show your work. C. [4 pts] What percentage of kinetic energy is lost in the collision? Final/ initial=23.7/1600=.014=1.4% remaining Lost=98.6% Or (1600-23.7)/1600= 98.6 % Name ___________________________________ Student ID ____________ Score_______ last first Physics 131, WI 2010 Exam 2 Q2 Phys131WI10-SOLE2(ConPK).doc...
View Full Document

This note was uploaded on 10/24/2010 for the course PHY PHYSICS 13 taught by Professor Mylander during the Spring '09 term at Cal Poly Pomona.

Page1 / 2

Q2%20Phys131WI10-SOLE2%28ConPK%29 - the collisions. Show...

This preview shows document pages 1 - 2. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online