Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTING CHANGE OF COLLEGE TO CHEMISTRY Fill in the blanks below, attach the requested information, and turn this form in to Maura in the College of Chemistry Undergraduate Majors Office in 420 Latimer Hall. Within a month you will be notified of the status of your petition. In the meantime, if you need advice on which courses to take, see a College of Chemistry undergraduate staff adviser as follows: last name begins with A to Le -- See Monica, Lf to Z -- See Gloria, if you are currently a freshman -- See Maura, or if you entered UCB as a transfer student -- See Sandy. ________________________________________________________________________________ Name: E-Mail Address: SID #: _______________________________________ ___________________________ _____________________ Proposed Major: Chemical Engineering Chemistry Chemical Biology Other (Specify): ____________________________________________________________________ 1) Attach the appropriate completed
Background image of page 1
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

{[ snackBarMessage ]}

Ask a homework question - tutors are online