Value Proposition within Healthcare Abhay Arora Walden University Week 4-5
The Research Topic • What is importance of valued added service as it relates to patient care services. • Why the value propositions would improve the value of services to patients at hospitals.
What are Value Added Services? • Little or no cost! • Can result in: – Patient Satisfaction. – High quality and efficient care. – Safety. • Wellness offerings
• Improve Business • Boost Profitability • Benefits all stakeholders • Create value for the healthcare services The Purpose?
• Patient service delivery trends. • Service response and feedback Areas for improvement?
• Customer Service • Programs targeting specific health conditions • Health related follow up alternatives Where can value be added?
• Practice efficiency • Patients served in shorter time • Respect • Attract new customers • Maintain current customers Customer Service
• Specialized treatment • Health and fitness classes • Healthy living tips • Free fitness training classes Programs targeting specific health conditions
You've reached the end of your free preview.
Want to read all 11 pages?
- Spring '20
- Elsevier Health Sciences, BMC Health