Govt Quiz 3 Q/A 1. Q. The dissenting justices in United States v. Lopez argue that ___.
2. Q. According to the supremacy clause, found in Article VI of the U.S. Constitution,
3. Q. Dual federalism is also known as
4. Q. Federalism is often used in countries that have
5. Q. The Social Security Act of 1935 created which of the following for eligible participants?
6. Q. In which Supreme Court case did the Court FIRST define the nature of Congress's power to regulatecommerce?
7. Q. Which of the following requires state governments to spend their own money to meet standards imposed on them by the federal government?
8. Q. According to Section 33 of the Texas Bill of Rights (Article 1 of the Texas Constitution), Texans are guaranteed the right to use and access public beaches. This is not a right that is protected under the U.S. Constitution. Which concept allows Texas to grant its citizens more rights than those listed in the U.S. Constitution?