{[ promptMessage ]}

Bookmark it

{[ promptMessage ]}

pareto_chart - Show running total for all checks scanned 9...

Info icon This preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Pareto Diagram for Remote Deposit Capture P Problem Count % Cumulative % Allow scanning multiple checks at once 30 30% 30% Show simple checkbox to select account to make deposit into 25 25% 55% Make showing check scanned image the default 18 18% 73% No confirmation message after scanning check 15 15% 88% Show running total for all checks scanned 9 9% 97% Add video/animation for instructions
Image of page 1

Info icon This preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Image of page 2
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: Show running total for all checks scanned 9 9% 97% Add video/animation for instructions 3 3% 100% Total 100 Allow scanning multiple checks at once Make showing check scanned image the default 5 10 15 20 25 30 35 roject 0% 10% 20% 30% 40% 50% 60% 70% 80% 90% 100%...
View Full Document

{[ snackBarMessage ]}

What students are saying

  • Left Quote Icon

    As a current student on this bumpy collegiate pathway, I stumbled upon Course Hero, where I can find study resources for nearly all my courses, get online help from tutors 24/7, and even share my old projects, papers, and lecture notes with other students.

    Student Picture

    Kiran Temple University Fox School of Business ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    I cannot even describe how much Course Hero helped me this summer. It’s truly become something I can always rely on and help me. In the end, I was not only able to survive summer classes, but I was able to thrive thanks to Course Hero.

    Student Picture

    Dana University of Pennsylvania ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    The ability to access any university’s resources through Course Hero proved invaluable in my case. I was behind on Tulane coursework and actually used UCLA’s materials to help me move forward and get everything together on time.

    Student Picture

    Jill Tulane University ‘16, Course Hero Intern