info for final - INTERMEDIATE MICROECONOMIC THEORY...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
INTERMEDIATE MICROECONOMIC THEORY ECONOMICS 301 FALL 2010 PROFESSOR MULLIGAN INFORMATION CONCERNING THE FINAL EXAM The final exam is scheduled for Thursday, December 16 th from 10:30 to 12:30 in the same room as our classes. There will be 8 questions. 25 percent of the exam (two questions) will come from the first part of the course, 25 percent of the exam (two questions) from the second part and 50 percent (four questions) from the third part (Chapters 11, 12 and 13). The final is worth a minimum of 30 percent and a maximum of 40 percent of your course grade. If you do better on the final relative to the average of the other two exams, your final will be worth 40 percent and the other two exams will be worth a total of 30 percent. Otherwise, your final will be worth 30 percent and each of the earlier exams 20 percent. Each homework assignment is worth 10 percent for a total of 30 percent. There will be two questions from the first part of the course. The two questions will come from the following five possible types of questions. 1. Derive the market demand and supply equations when given individual consumer demand equations and individual firm supply equations. With this information determine the competitive market equilibrium price and quantity and the effect of a quota imposed on a subset of these firms on the competitive equilibrium price and quantity. 2.
Background image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Image of page 2
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

This note was uploaded on 02/20/2011 for the course ECON 301 taught by Professor Arnold during the Fall '08 term at University of Delaware.

Page1 / 2

info for final - INTERMEDIATE MICROECONOMIC THEORY...

This preview shows document pages 1 - 2. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online