MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
56) Which of the following is not part of the definition of collaboration?
A) diverging goals
C) working together
57) Which of the following is one of the three critical factors that drive the effectiveness of a
B) information systems
D) workflow control
58) Seema John, the floor supervisor at a call center, calls Bryan, an executive, into her office. She reports
observing a few critical omissions in his calls, a finding supported by recent customer surveys. Bryan
feels that Seema is just throwing her weight around. Which component of collaboration seems to be
dysfunctional in this scenario?
A) The office lacks a communication system.
B) Seema s
content management skills are questionable.
C) Seema seems to be poor in workflow management. D)
Bryan needs to learn to receive feedback.
59) When multiple users are contributing and changing documents, schedules, task lists, assignments, and so
forth, one user s
work might interfere with that of another. Also, it is important to know who made what
changes, when, and why. Which aspect of collaboration is being discussed here?
A) workflow control
B) feedback process
C) communication system
D) content management
60) A critical aspect of content management is the authority to manage data. Some are allowed to create,
edit, and delete content, others are restricted to edit, and still others are restricted to a read
This is managed through
A) iterative systems
B) feedback systems
D) communication rights
61) Which of the following statements is true regarding collaborative systems?
A) Information systems play a key role in enforcing permissions for content management. B)
Creating and formalizing workflows is the most critical collaborative task for ad hoc
-management system is a process by which content is created, edited, used, and disposed.
D) The three collaboration drivers are equally important for all collaborations.
is a process or procedure by which content is created, edited, used, and disposed.
A) communication system
B) feedback flow
63) iPhones and Blackberries are examples of the
hardware component of collaboration