Lab 15Concept Review Questions:1. As a group, the australopiths lived around:
2. The fossil individual nicknamed Lucy was:
3. Name two eastern African australopiths.
4. Name two southern African australopiths.
5. The oldest australopith is:
6. Describe the two primary tool types associated with the Oldowan technology.
7. Based on recent evidence from the eastern African sites of Lomekwi (Kenya), Dikika (Ethiopia), and Gona (Ethiopia), which of these species may be among the first stone tool users?
8. Some researchers argue that the robust australopiths should be classified in a separate genus. What is that genus called?
9. I lived around 2.5 mya in eastern Africa. I had a small cranial capacity (around 410 cc), large molars, large zygomatic arches, and a sagittal crest. What species am I?
10. Describe one feature that decreases in size between the australopiths and early members of the Homo genus.