Financial Analysis

Financial Analysis - ncial Analysis t Coto, PhD. r 27, 2009...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–3. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
ancial Analysis e rt Coto, PhD. er 27, 2009 95 Assignment 2-4 cGrew
Background image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
M c G r e w | 2 Financial Performance compared to the Mission Statement Their long-term focus is to grow to a national chain of over 1,000 locations in the United States, continuing the strategy of developing both company-owned and franchised restaurants. “We will WOW our franchisees and stakeholders with outstanding, industry-leading financial results and operational performance.” (Buffalo Wild Wings, INC, 2009) Our growth targets for 2009 are 15% unit growth, 25% revenue growth, and 20% to 25% net earnings growth, with net earnings likely to be at the high end of our targeted goal for the year. Their revenue is generated by: Sales at their company-owned restaurants, which were 91% of total revenue in the third quarter of 2009. Food and nonalcoholic beverages accounted for 77% of restaurant sales. The remaining 23% of restaurant sales was from alcoholic beverages. The menu item with the highest sales volume is traditional wings at 21% of total restaurant sales. (Wikinvest, 2006-2009) The numbers of company-owned and franchised restaurants open are as follows: As of September 27, September 28, 2009 2008 Company-owned restaurants 220 187 Franchised restaurants 400 348 (Business Wire, 2009) Indeed, the company does support the mission statement.
Background image of page 2
Image of page 3
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Page1 / 7

Financial Analysis - ncial Analysis t Coto, PhD. r 27, 2009...

This preview shows document pages 1 - 3. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online