Chi2_slide_corrected

Chi2_slide_corrected - 9:3:3:1 hypothesis (REJECT) Greater...

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
9:3:3:1 “expected” PERFECT Deviations from 9:3:3:1 (“observed”) χ 2 -Bell Curve 2.5% 2.5% 5 % likelihood of seeing the “observed” results under our
Background image of page 1
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: 9:3:3:1 hypothesis (REJECT) Greater than 5% chance of seeing the “observed” results under our hypothesis (ACCEPT) 95 % confidence...
View Full Document

This note was uploaded on 03/28/2011 for the course LS 4 taught by Professor Ribaya during the Spring '08 term at UCLA.

Ask a homework question - tutors are online