460-3 - ES 460 Learning Objectives For Exam #1 The...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
ES 460 Learning Objectives For Exam #1 The following objectives will comprise approximately 85% of your exam. The other 10-15% will be a little more picky and specific, and will come from the notes and lecture. Some of these questions will be analytical, requiring you to assimilate info you have learned. 1. Be able to describe the planes of the body. 1. Be able to list primary movements that occur in each plane. 2. Be able to identify and describe basic movement terminology (flexion, extension, dorsiflexion, plantarflexion, abduction, adduction, pronation, supination, protraction, retraction, etc.) 3. Be able to list the types of synarthrodial joints. 4. Differentiate the difference between synarthrodial and diarthrodial joints. 5. Be able to list the 5 characteristics of a synovial joint. 6. Be able to describe which movements are possible at a hinge, condyloid, gliding, saddle, and ball and socket joint. 7.
Background image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Image of page 2
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

This note was uploaded on 04/06/2011 for the course EXSC 460 taught by Professor Johnson,a during the Winter '08 term at BYU.

Page1 / 2

460-3 - ES 460 Learning Objectives For Exam #1 The...

This preview shows document pages 1 - 2. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online