Romeo and Juliet
- Identify the speakers of the following lines:
1. "Go ask his name - If he be married
My grave is like to be my wedding bed."
2."0, she doth teach the torches to burn bright!
It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night
As a rich jewel in an Ethiop's ear
Beauty too rich for use, for earth too dear!"
3. "Content thee, gentle coz, let him alone.
'A bears him like a portly gentleman,
And to say truth, Verona brags of him
To be a virtuous and well governed youth."
4. "What's Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot,
No arm, nor face, nor any other part
belonging to a man. 0, be some other name!"
5. "But come, young waverer, come go with me.
In one respect I'll thy assistant be;
For this alliance may so happy prove
To turn your household's rancor to pure love."
6. "Help me into some house, Benvolio,
Or I shall faint. A plague of both your houses!
They have made worms' meat of me. I have it,
And soundly too. Your houses!
7. Let Romeo hence in haste,
Else, when he is found, that hour is his last."
8. "Come cords, come Nurse, I'll to my wedding bed;
And death, not Romeo, take my maidenhead."
9. "An you be mine, I'll give you to my friend;
An you be not, hang, beg, starve, die in the streets