2011class - M r Joseph Labrador Email L...

Info icon This preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Mr. Joseph Labrador Email: [email protected] TEXT Glencoe, Math Connects Plus, 2011. There will only be a classroom set. However you can find the book online. CLASSROOM RULES Classroom rules are based upon a level of respect. Respect for yourself, respect for the teacher, respect for the other students, and respect for the classroom. 1. Be on time. Be in your seat by the time the bell rings. 2. Come to class prepared. 3. While instruction is going on, there is to be no talking. 4. Treat each other with respect. 5. No food or gum in the classroom. Results for not following the rules are the following: 1. Verbal warning 2. Detention with parent contact 3. Detention with parent contact with notification that a referral will be written on the next offense. 4. Referral. GRADING Your grade will be based on the following: Tests, Homework, Classwork, and Quizzes. Tests will count for 65% of your grade. Homework, classwork, and quizzes will count for the other 35%. It will be very hard to do well in class without doing your homework.
Image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Image of page 2
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

{[ snackBarMessage ]}

What students are saying

  • Left Quote Icon

    As a current student on this bumpy collegiate pathway, I stumbled upon Course Hero, where I can find study resources for nearly all my courses, get online help from tutors 24/7, and even share my old projects, papers, and lecture notes with other students.

    Student Picture

    Kiran Temple University Fox School of Business ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    I cannot even describe how much Course Hero helped me this summer. It’s truly become something I can always rely on and help me. In the end, I was not only able to survive summer classes, but I was able to thrive thanks to Course Hero.

    Student Picture

    Dana University of Pennsylvania ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    The ability to access any university’s resources through Course Hero proved invaluable in my case. I was behind on Tulane coursework and actually used UCLA’s materials to help me move forward and get everything together on time.

    Student Picture

    Jill Tulane University ‘16, Course Hero Intern