Spring 2011_102LC_syllabus (2)

Spring 2011_102LC_syllabus (2) - COLLEGE OF THE CITY...

Info icon This preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
C OLLEGE OF THE C ITY U NIVERSITY OF N EW Y ORK Department of Chemistry General Chemistry I Chemistry 102 Syllabus Spring 2011 Instructors : Dr. Ivana Radivojevic, Dr. Stevan Pecic E-mail: [email protected] ; [email protected] Hunter North Building, Floor 14, room 1403. Office Hours: Sat 12:00 1:00 pm Required Text: Zumdahl, S., and Zumdahl, S. Chemistry 8 th Edition Course Website http: // bb.hunter.cuny.edu Course Description: This course is intended to give a general idea in how to organize information and to provide the student with the skills to succeed in all science courses. Also you will learn and develop problem solving skills and further apply mathematical calculations to scientific experiments. Course Requirements: Lecture Sat 8:10 12:00 am Recitation W 8:10 9:00 am Grading: Your grade in this course is based on your performance in the class and will be determined in the following manner: Exam 1: (Chapters 1-3) - 10% Exam 2: (Chapters 4-6) - 15% Exam 3: (Chapters 6-9) - 15% Final Exam: Cumulative (All chapters) - 30% Homework-online 10% Quizzes - 10% Workshops - 10% The exams will consist of multiple-choice questions. Exams must be taken during the designated class period; There are no make-up exams for any reason.
Image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Image of page 2
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

{[ snackBarMessage ]}

What students are saying

  • Left Quote Icon

    As a current student on this bumpy collegiate pathway, I stumbled upon Course Hero, where I can find study resources for nearly all my courses, get online help from tutors 24/7, and even share my old projects, papers, and lecture notes with other students.

    Student Picture

    Kiran Temple University Fox School of Business ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    I cannot even describe how much Course Hero helped me this summer. It’s truly become something I can always rely on and help me. In the end, I was not only able to survive summer classes, but I was able to thrive thanks to Course Hero.

    Student Picture

    Dana University of Pennsylvania ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    The ability to access any university’s resources through Course Hero proved invaluable in my case. I was behind on Tulane coursework and actually used UCLA’s materials to help me move forward and get everything together on time.

    Student Picture

    Jill Tulane University ‘16, Course Hero Intern