1. Which of the following elements MUST be included in a Turabian/Chicago style paper?
Bibliography/reference list2. When using Turabian/Chicago citation style, how will your references appear in your paper?
3. When using Chicago/Turabian style, how will you acknowledge your sources?
4. When writing for history, you will use __________ citation format.
5. In Chicago/Turabian style, you do not need a reference list/bibliography if you have used footnotes or endnotes.
6. Which of the following is a correctly formatted footnote or endnote for a book in Turabian style?
7. Which of the following should be listed *first* in a Turabian style citation or bibliography entry?
8. When citing an internet resource, only a weblink is required in the citation - author, title, and date are not