1. Determine whether the variation between the indicated quantities is direct or inverse.
T he distance between two cities on the map and the actual distance between the two cities (Points: 1)
2. Determine the slope of the line through points (4, 1) and (1, 4) (Points: 1)
A. m = -1
B. m = 3
C. m = 10
D. m = -16
3. If the line is horizontal, then the slope is (Points: 1)
4. What is the y-intercept for the line drawn in the graph below? (Points: 1)
A . -3
5. Lines having slopes that are negative reciprocals of each other are (Points: 1)
View Full Document
This preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.