a) Yoga should preferably be done under expert supervision 2-3 times per
b) In case you know Yoga, we suggest that the following 'asanas' be included
in your programme.
c) Each Yogasana is repeated 2-3 times except serial Nos. 1, 14 & 15.
d) Persons with back problems should avoid serial Nos. 2, 4, 10 & 12.
e) Persons with Cardiac problems, HBP, etc. should avoid serial 4 and 5.
f) This programme will not only keep you fit, but is also beneficial for those
persons who have high B.P., respiratory problem, mental strain, head - aches,
digestive ailments, back problems, joint problems, etc.
1 . Stand warm up for Pawan Muktasana series.
2. Suryanamaskar (Sun Salutation) Effect - on full body including heart and
3. Ardh-halasana (30, 60, 90 degrees, double leg raises) Effect - on abdomen,
legs, back reproductive organs.
4. Sarbangasana (Shoulder stand) Effect - on brain, nervous system, thyroid,
5. Halasana (Plough pose) Effect - on spine, nervous system, back, lungs.
6. Matsyasana (Fish pose) Effect - on chest, neck, thyroid, lungs.