M6-13 - M6-13 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. i h f a j 6. d 7. b* 8. c 9. e...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: M6-13 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. i h f a j 6. d 7. b* 8. c 9. e 10. g M6-16 The easiest way to solve this assignment is to classify each of the activities Brenda performed as unit, batch, product, or facility level. Next, total the percentages in each category. Finally, multiply the percentages by Brenda’s salary. Assignment of Salary Unit level: Supervising production 20 percent Total 20 $25,000 Batch level: Job scheduling 18 percent Supervising setup 5 percent First unit inspection 2 percent Total 25 31,250 Product level: Product design 15 percent Preparing bills of materials 5 percent Preparing operations lists 10 percent Total 30 37,500 Facility level: Employee training 15 percent Facility maintenance 7 percent Attending professional meetings 3 percent Total 25 31,250 Grand total 100 $125,000 ...
View Full Document

This note was uploaded on 05/08/2011 for the course 193431918X 711 taught by Professor Braham during the Spring '11 term at Missouri (Mizzou).

Page1 / 2

M6-13 - M6-13 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. i h f a j 6. d 7. b* 8. c 9. e...

This preview shows document pages 1 - 2. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online