press release - Dad was taken to the E.R. for body burns....

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Logan Roach 3 rd Press Release Early yesterday morning, a house fire at 2246 E Malane Street started around 4:50 A.M. Two engine crews and paramedics responded. When they arrived, there were flames above the garage, in the living and dining rooms there were moving rapidly toward the bedrooms. Everyone made it out safely.
Background image of page 1
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: Dad was taken to the E.R. for body burns. The dog died of smoke inhalation. Their neighbor Dave Mulhaney noticed the flames as he was going to leave for a fishing trip. He tried to warn the family by knocking on the door. It was too hot for any other measures. Damages are estimated at $250,000...
View Full Document

This note was uploaded on 05/25/2011 for the course MKTG 1400 taught by Professor Rowe during the Spring '11 term at Adams State University.

Ask a homework question - tutors are online