This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: World War One War in Europe Outline – Concert of Europe
– Alliances Triple Alliance/Central Powers Triple Entente/Allies – Assassination – War US at War – Position of Neutrality Issues – Events Leading to War
– Lusitania and submarine warfare Ideology Impact of War
Impact on War End of War
Consequences War in Europe Concert of Europe Alliances – Triple Alliance (Central Powers) – Germany, AustroHungarian Empire, Italy* (*will later switch)
– Triple Entente (Allies) – Great Britain, France, Russia Assassination War US at War Position of Neutrality – Issues Events leading to War – Lusitania and submarine warfare
– Zimmerman Telegram
– Ideology US at War Impact of War – Patriotism
– Labor Force
– Civil Liberties Impact on War End of the War Visions of Peace Consequences – End of idealism
– Red Scare
– Racial Tension
– Tension in Europe ...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 06/03/2011 for the course HIST 112 taught by Professor Littlefield during the Spring '08 term at South Carolina.
- Spring '08