Unformatted text preview: CSIS 150 Textbook Questions NAME: Activity Number: 15 Chapters 5 & 6
Answer the questions below. Your answers must be entered in Blackboard (click Auto-Grade).
You may refer to this worksheet when you complete the assignment in Blackboard.
1. What are Headings 1, 2, and 3 usually used for? for titles and subtitles 2. Which heading level is similar to the default text? heading 4 3. Which Heading levels are used for smaller text? 5 and 6 4. How do browsers determine the heading size ? using the default text size 5. How large is Heading 1 in relation with the default text? three times larger 6. Which Windows key creates a line break? enter 7. What can be used to control the width of paragraphs? tables or div tags 8. Which two keys are used for a “partial” paragraph break? shift and enter 9. What does the <blockquote> tag do? indent paragraphs of text 10. What do unordered lists contain? items that are indented or bulleted 11. What do ordered lists contain? items that are indented and numbered or lettered 12. What does the list properties allow you to do with the bullets? to select different bullet styles 13. List three examples of special characters. 1. copyright
2. trademark 3. accent marks 14. What causes some special characters to look strange? not using special html code 15. Which menu allows you to add special characters? insert 16. How can you add accented characters? insert other 21. Dreamweaver allows you to paste text from Word. True or False: 22. You cannot paste text from spreadsheet programs like Excel. True or False: true
false 23. List the three popular image formats for the Web. 1. GIF
2. PNG 3.
24. JPEG is ideal for images with limited amounts of color.
25. Which format is ideal for photographs? JPEG True or False: false
View Full Document
- Spring '11
- Web page, Flash Video, default text, Flash Video files