Instructor: Prof. Fuad Veliyev
1.Which of the following is a top manager?
2. The ability to work with and through other people
and to work effectively as a group member
3. Sarina is first-line supervisor at Checkers Corporation. She is most concerned with which level of goals
4. Business-level strategy asks the question
5. The step in the decision-making process in which managers analyze underlying causal factors associated with the decision situation
6.. The _________________ is often the style adopted by managers having a deep concern for others as individuals.
e. personal style
7. Most entrepreneurs have a(n) ________ locus of control.
8. The most profitable business units or products will be classified as _______ in the
9. Conceptual skills are needed by_________ managers,
10. In telling an employee how to correctly do a task which he formerly did incorrectly, you are engaged in the ________function of
11. Forces that affect the availability , production, and distribution
of a society’s resources among competing users are
Administrative decision-making procedures are most appropriate for _______
situations and problems.
13. The _____________ environment refers to the external environment that affects the organization indirectly
14. A Greenfield venture is
15. The sociocultural dimension includes
16. An example of a visible organizational activity that illustrates corporate culture is
17. The _________ level of management is responsible for strategic goals.
18. At the ___________ level of moral development one follows the rules to avoid physical punishment
19. An ethical ombudsman is responsible for
20. The process of globalization typically passes through all of the following stages
21. The allocation of resources is done as part of the management
22. The process of starting a business venture, organizing the resources, and taking the risks is known as
23. The international strategy in which the product design and advertising may be modified to meet the needs of
24. Due process, free consent, privacy, freedom of conscience and free speech are consistent with which approach to ethical decision
Which of the following is / are (an) example(s) of political instability?
An arrangement in which one company provides a foreign company with a complete package of materials and services including
advice and standardized operating procedures is called
In the domain of ethical behavior is
Most people have learned to conform to expectations of good behavior expected by colleagues, family, friends, and society. They
are in what stage of moral development?
This is the end of the preview. Sign up
access the rest of the document.