LEASE AGREEMENT FOR FURNISHED HOUSE
This Agreement is made and entered in this __________(1)_________ day of ________
(2)________, ____________(3)____________, between _________(4)____________, of
________________(5)__________________, hereinafter referred to as "Landlord" and
________(6)_______, of ___________(7)_____________, hereinafter referred to as "Tenant".
WHEREAS, Landlord desires to lease to Tenant and Tenant desires to lease from
Landlord the premises generally described as ________(8)___________, it is herein agreed as
1. Landlord hereby leases to Tenant, the furnished premises described above for a term
of __________(9)__________ beginning __________________(10)________ and ending
_______(11)_______, at a monthly rate of $__________(12)____________.
2. The described premises are leased furnished, to include all furnishes enumerated on
the List of Furnishings, which is a part of this lease, signed by both parties and dated.
3. Tenant agrees to pay the rent herein provided subject to the terms and conditions set
4. Rent shall be payable in equal monthly installments on the _______(13)________ day
of each month, to the address of Landlord as stated above or at such other address as Landlord
may, from time to time, require.
5. Tenant shall pay for all electricity, water, fuel oil and gas during the term of this lease
and any extension or renewal thereof.
6. Landlord covenants that the leased premises are, to the best of his knowledge, clean,
safe, sound and healthful and that there exists no violation of any applicable housing code, law or
regulation of which he is aware.
7. Tenant agrees to comply with all sanitary laws, ordinances and rules affecting the
cleanliness, occupancy and preservation of the premises during the term of this lease.
8. Tenant shall use the leased premises exclusively for a private residence for occupancy
by no more than ________(14)_______ persons, unless otherwise specified herein, and Tenant
shall not make any alterations to the house, outbuildings or grounds without written consent of
9. Tenant shall keep the premises in good order and repair and shall advise Landlord or
Landlord's agent of any needed repairs or maintenance reasonably expected to cost $_______
(15)_________ or more.
10. Tenant agrees to take good care of the furniture, carpets, draperies, appliances and