This preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.
This preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.View Full Document
Unformatted text preview: CSE 12
Final Review • Review of Topics 19-1/6 Some CSE 12 Topics
• Abstraction and Abstract Data Types
• Unit testing and the JUnit framework
• The Java Collections Framework
• OO design including Iterator, Inheritance, Adaptor, and Factory patterns
• Algorithm analysis and measurement
• List, Stack, Queue ADT's and their implementations
• Java generics, including wildcard type parameters
• Trees, including heaps, binary search trees, syntax trees
• Map ADT, hash tables, and hash functions
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 06/15/2011 for the course ECON 1 taught by Professor Aben during the Fall '07 term at City College of San Francisco.
- Fall '07